Tuesday, February 1, 2022

Planners for moms

I just started using this agenda this year but I must say...I enjoy it! I would totally recommend it to others and it is helping me stay on-track for this new year.

Finding an agenda at the beginning of each new year is something exciting for me. Adorable cover art, stickers...I want all of that with my agendas these days.

I have to write things down; it helps me stay more organized. Plus; I just love making to-do lists or fun-looking stationary. I guess since I love writing, journaling...agendas just fit in the category. It is so helpful for me to have an agenda so I keep track of soccer practices, gymnastics lessons and work meetings.

This agenda is totally work checking out. It has both a mobile and desktop version. The desktop version is what I have been using and it looks like a paper desk planner which is cute. 

Customization options with this agenda is what I love the most. You can choose a cover design, stickers and handwriting design. 

Want to give this agenda a try? Use referral code at Rd435613 artfulagenda.com