Saturday, March 18, 2023

Here's the app I wish more women knew about...

 

How many times have you wanted a cool woman friend to vent to or go to the movies with? Have you ever moved to a new area where you did not know many friends? I know just from working at home; I have to remember to fit in time for socializing. Besides; it is a wonderful way to also network genuinely. That's why I highly recommend this app for women.

This app has some groups you can join to connect with like-minded women; mainly moms. I have even found groups I enjoy for recipes, fitness, play dates, girls night out, crafts, and more. There is even virtual-only book clubs and a podcast-style feature. Even if you are shy and not into meeting up with new friends; you can read or post in support forums for advice, tips, and conversation virtually. 

Too bad this app was not around when I was an eighteen year old. When I was a new mom I did not know of it; I wish I did. There are tons of parenting chats, breastfeeding, and potty training advice. With the mom groups alone; I would have enjoyed coffee chats with other moms going through what I went through such as co-parenting. You can try the app out now; I use the free version so there is nothing to lose.